Better late than never??!! It’s been one of those weeks, ya know?!
Now that we’re Facebook official, I feel relieved.
There is a baby on the way, folks. And this particular baby does not like:
- Anything that doesn’t contain at least 50% carbs
Hence, the reason why my menu plans have been positively carb-o-licious for the past several weeks. I haven’t even been able to bring myself to prepare most of the planned meals that contained meat…much to my husband’s dismay. My poor, meat-deficient husband.
Hopefully, this passes soon, because I can only eat so many crackers. I’m (sort of) happy to report that much like during my previous pregnancy, I am fully capable of eating pho several (most) days of the week. So, luckily I’m receiving some sort of nutritional value from the veggies and bone broth in that.
Hopefully, THAT doesn’t pass soon. Because mama loves her some pho!
In any case, we have several weeks to go, as I’m not quite through the first trimester yet. But, we’re excited and can’t wait to see how much more “lively” our household becomes with two.
This week is no exception to the “carb-friendly” thing that I’m experiencing these days. You’ll have to bear with me for a while until I’ve fully excited this phase.
- Homemade Chicken and Noodles
- SESAME PEANUT NOODLES | Recipes | Nigella Lawson
- Blueberry Orange Muffins – Peas and Thank You
- Rice & Bean Casserole with Guacamole – ELR Printable Recipe Journal
- Best Breakfast Burrito | Tasty Kitchen*
- Spinach Lasagna Rolls | Skinnytaste*
- Baked Vegetable Egg Rolls*
- Vanilla French Toast Recipe*
*All from the freezer
Have a fantastic week, everyone!