Another new week is upon us!
I’m STILL carb loading. Sorry guys. I’m only 5 days from the 2nd trimester, so I sincerely hope that I can report something different to you next week. But for now, mama is feeling gross still.
This menu, I’m most excited about this…
Strangely, the recipe calls it “Poverty Meal Recipe”. That just sounds so…Oliver Twist to me. We had this on a weekly basis in my house growing up, but we just called it “goulash”. Isn’t that what this is? Still not the most appetizing name, but much better than eating anything with the word ‘poverty’ in the name.
So yeah. I’m most excited about eating poverty meal next week. That tells you so much about the place that my stomach is in right now. Comfort food is the name of the game.
I’m also excited about the “Banana Banana Bread”, but slightly less.
But it looks yummy, doesn’t it?
So here we go
- Blueberry Orange Muffins – Peas and Thank You (these are in your freezer if you made them last week!)
- Spinach Lasagna Rolls | Skinnytaste (these are in your freezer if you made them 2 weeks ago!)
- Goulash Recipe – Food.com
- Paleo Savory Breakfast Casserole (this is one of my favorites…even when I’m 12 weeks pregnant)
- Banana Banana Bread Recipe – Food.com – 25885
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe – Food.com
- Sloppy Joes Or Pizza Joes Recipe – Food.com
That’s it! I tried to keep it simple–mostly for selfish reasons, because my energy is at like -59% lately. Not a lot of hardcore cooking this week, just some basic boiling, baking, and combining of things.
I hope that everyone has a fantastic, lovely, wonderful week. And I also hope that I can get off the carbs next week. Fingers crossed. They’re delicious and all, but no.