Just a quick and dirty post today, considering that it’s Sunday and I haven’t grocery shopped yet.
Let’s just say that Friday I was lazy, yesterday I was overly ambitious (to the tune of a 5 hour cleaning marathon), and today I’m playing catch up on the food-front. It happens.
But you should get excited, because there’s this.
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- Quick and Easy Oatmeal Muffins
- Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Bread Recipe Print Page | MyRecipes.com
- Sausage and Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Cream of Chicken Soup Substitute (Make your own cream of mushroom soup for the Tater Tot Casserole!)
Here’s a folder with all of the files you could possibly need for the week… Week 38 Menu, Recipes, Grocery List & Plan.